Are you looking for heart warming Christmas wishes and Christmas messages ? If you are planning to write some wonderful Christmas messages, please go through the below Christmas messages and wishes. I am sure that you will find some wonderful Christmas messages and wordings for your Christmas greetings.
- Sending you the greetings of the season with all my love and cheers.
May the light of Christmas give you peace and happiness.
- Your kind soul is a gift no one can ever match.
Prosperity and an abundance of love is my wish
for you and your family this Christmas.
- Christmas is the proof that this world can become a better place
if we have lots of people like you who fills it with happiness and hope.
- Keep your faith and kindness this Christmas.
I wish you good health and prosperity this holiday season.
- Make every moment of the Holidays a wonderful time by spending it with loved ones.
Christmas is best when love is all around you.
- May the spirit of the Christmas fill your home with peace, joy and love. I wish you all merry Christmas and Happy new year
- On this happy holiday season, may the spirit of Christmas spread the happiness, love and peace. Celebrate the Christmas and new year with fun and party. merry Christmas
- Wishing you a Christmas, filled with fun and party. Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
- May the spirit of the Christmas warn your home with love and fun. have a blessed Christmas
- On this holiday season, I wish you a christmas filled with fun and party. May the success will hug you on every day and in everything you do. Merry Christmas and happy new year
- Wishing you a wonderful Christmas filled with happiness and fun
- May this Christmas brings you love and joy. Seasons Greetings and Happy new year
- May the good tiding Christmas brings stay with you for ever. Merry Christmas and Happy New year
- May God bless you and your family on this holiday season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas
- While the whole world rejoice with happiness and hope, I wish you a Merry Christmas filled with love and peace
- Wishing you Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
- On this Christmas I wish you, a fress and happy feelings to start a new year with confidence. Merry Christmas and Happy new year
- “Let us remember that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide open heart that thinks of others first.” George Matthew Adams
- . “Christmas is forever, not for just one day, for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf. The good you do for others is good you do yourself…”Norman Wesley Brooks
You May Also Like:
- 15 plus Christmas Party Ideas
- 20 best Christmas Nail designs for you
- 33 Delicious Christmas Food Ideas
Christmas Wishes for Facebook Friends
- Christmas proclaims that
God will be with us always
Let us Celebrate this Happiness
with Fun and Dance
- May the magic of Christmas
brings you Happiness, Cheers
and fun into your life
Merry Christmas to you
- The Lord has born to save us
Let us rejoice and enjoy the birth of our King
Merry Christmas to you
- On this Christmas Celebrate the day
with fun and dance with family
Merry Christmas To You
Merry Christmas Wishes
Yesterday, as I roamed around the city, I saw lots of home ready. I saw beautiful and elegant Christmas decorations prepping the neighborhood for the holiday. Now that I remember those beautiful lights and decorations, I think I can have inspiration in writing greetings and messages. Since you may be feeling the Christmas spirit now, I thought you might need some ideas for wishes and messages. So here come some samples of card messages and greetings that you can write on your card.
- Make time to care and share for Christmas is a time for giving and loving.
- Christmas is the Joy of the season, Let us celebrate!!!
- Wishing you a Christmas filled with fun, love and peace!!!
- Christmas is theblessing of the god. Let us pray and sing the glory of the God
Holiday Messages and wishes
- Nations will rise and fade
Kings will rule and fall
But Christmas will be forever
It is the birthday of our Lord
Merry Christmas and New Year
- Christmas is the season for party and fun
Let us start with prayers and praise
Let the happiness and joy fills our house
Have a happy Holiday!
- On this holiday season, may you have a wonderful time
with your family and friends.
A Wonderful Christmas Card for Christmas Wishes
Related Article: Christmas Poems for Kids and All Ages
Are you looking for beautiful and magical Christmas decorations? Here is a Pinterest Board featuring these wonderful decorations. Visit pinterest and create your own Christmas Decorations board.
Merry Christmas Wishes and Merry Christmas Messages
Christmas Around The World
Christmas is the biggest festival of the world celebrated by millions of people around the world. Almost all nations and territories celebrated the festival with fun and party. It is on Dec 25th and it is followed by another new year festival. This season is the birthday of Jesus Christ who is suppose to be the most influential person ever lived. His life changed the way of life in this word. People changed the way they think and live. Millions of people sacrificed their life to spread his teachings and gospels. Nations conducted wars to protect his teaching and people devoted one day to visit church and praise him. Even people started counting time from his birth as after Christ (Anno Domini) and before Christ.
That being said, it’s only natural that Christmas became the biggest festival in the world and millions of people celebrate it with carols, parties and decorations. People send greetings and business are getting geared up for expected shopping spree. People Buy 100′s of Christmas gifts, hampers and gifts baskets.
Christmas Card Messages and Christmas Wishes Messages
- My heartfelt thoughts and best wishes go to you.
Let the Christmas cheers make your soul be childlike once again.
- I was told the Christmas magically grants your heart’s true wish.
You are my proof to that because you never left my side this whole year.
Thank you and Happy Holidays.
- Love and honor your mother and father.
They are the only gifts Santa cannot give you.
- I pray that the peace of the Heavens shine upon you and your family
this Christmas season and wish you happy holidays.
- This Christmas, put a smile on everyone’s face.
Let them know that choosing to be happy is always the best choice.
Christmas Card Greetings and Christmas Quotes for Cards
- Celebrating Christmas merrily is easy with family and friends around.
A home is warmer when everyone’s present.
- Cook amazing pasta.
Bake yummy treats.
Make the season delightful with your passion
and whip up the best feast ever.
Have a Happy Holidays.
- Like the sparkling lights,
let yourself shine in the darkness this Christmas.
Let faith guide you, courage shield you and
most importantly, let love consume you.
- As the Christmas Day comes and you pray at Church,
Do not forget those who have nowhere to pray
Those who have nowhere to live,
Share the happiness and love with them
That is the best celebration you can give to Jesus
Christmas Messages And Wishes For Friends
Friends are our true asset. They will help you and give you support which some times our family members hesitate. This holiday season, let’s greet them and send them the warmest greetings for the season.
- This magical season comes but once a year. Let your dreams take flight this Christmas.
- A fun and festive Christmas to you my friend, and I wish you more dreams you make into reality.
- Our friendship makes me feel I have all I want for Christmas.
- You are a wonderful friend. Here’s wishing you bundles of joy, love and peace this Christmas.
- Make each day of this Christmas season count by spending time with family and friends. Share the happiness. Share the love.
- You are my best friend and
I am really lucky to have you as my best friend
Enjoy this season of love and happiness.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Christmas and New year are there for party
So Let us celebrate the Christmas and New year
To take a break and get ready for a new start
Merry Christmas to You
- It is the time for party and fun
Do not go to church as it is filled with sinners
Let us celebrate the Christmas in our own way
Merry Christmas to You
- As the nature and heaven is rejoicing
Magic of Christmas spreads love in the world
I wish my best friend a season filled with happiness
Merry Christmas to You
Christmas Greeting Words and Messages
- May this card fill your heart with happiness and love,
Always remember that you’re one of the best gift
this season has given me. Thank you!
- A friend like you makes me feel so blessed,
You are the best friend that anyone could ever have,
Wishing you a blessed and very Merry Christmas!
- As Christmas season unfolds again
People are rejoicing for birth of the Savior
I also celebrate coz I am blessed with a good friend like you.
- As you decorate your home,
As you celebrate the season with loved ones and friends
May the blessings of Jesus Christ bring you peace and joy.
Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year!
Christmas Wishes For Kids
- I am willing to give you everything.
Even if it will mean giving my life to you.
Jesus has done the same;
He gave His life to us without a doubt.
- You have the power to make me smile when I am sad,
and make me feel relaxed when I am tired.
I love you for giving me the drive to live and enjoy!
- I cannot help but admire your eagerness and strong passion towards life.
How I wish I can have that energy too!
- You are such a wonderful child!
I am so glad that you grow up to be such a smart, lovable, and understanding person.
You never fail to make us proud of you!
Christmas Wishes For Father
- Dad you acted as Santa to make me happy,
You struggled to avoid my struggle,
I am blessed to have you as my Dad
- You are such a wonderful dad
I guided me and shown me the way
I will never fail and will make you proud
- To a wonderful man who support me
Who never let me down and always in my side
no matter what. Have a happy holidays, dad!
Christmas Wishes For Mother
- Let me wish you merry Christmas
That dipped in love sauce
That will make as sweet as the dish you make
- Mom I am so lucky to have you as mom
Who is enlightening and guiding us
Ready to sacrifice to bring cheers in to our life,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- Mom you are my blessings and my true friend,
I celebrate the Christmas to thank the lord
For giving you as my mom
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to a wonderful Mom
- You are the best mom in this world,
And you are lucky too
Because I am the best daughter you can have
Now where’s my Christmas Gift???
Merry Christmas and Happy New year
- All those years Santa has Given me the Christmas gift
This year I expect my mom will give a grant Christmas Gift
Because you are the best mom anybody can have
Merry Christmas To you
Religious Christmas Messages
Be healthy forever and live a long life.
Let the Christmas spirit shower you
with plenty of blessings and grace from our Lord.
Christmas is the Gift of God to Us
Let us celebrate Christmas with
Fun and Party.
Merry Christmas to You
Heaven and earth is ready to celebrate
The the birth of their King,
Who has sacrificed himself,
to save us from our sins.
May his love and affection,
Fill your soul and heart with peace and joy!
Good tidings and joy descended upon us on this day that baby Jesus is born.
The gift of hope and everlasting life is brought to us.
Give praise and thanks this season and share the love of our Lord.
Funny Christmas Wishes
- What I wish for you this Christmas is good health, that you will be
Heart attack free when you see the numerous bills
Diabetes free when you eat all the sugary candy
Obesity free when you stuff yourself on all the turkey
Insanity free when your dysfunctional family shows up.
- With our Christmas lists in hand
Into the lifts we go
Sighing all the way
Bills and credit cards
Making spirits sad
What pain it is to shop and pay
Each Christmas time these days.
- Let the priest rejoice himself
By delivering endless Christmas messages
Let us Rejoice ourselves
By enjoying the Christmas Party and wine
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Christmas Wishes Quotes
I think I have to include some famous Christmas quotes also here. Please note that the following quotes I have got it from public domains.
- ”Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.” Laura Ingalls Wilder
- “Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; teach us to be patient and always to be kind.” Helen Steiner Rice
- “This is Christmas: not the tinsel, not the giving and receiving, not even the carols, but the humble heart that receives anew the wondrous gift, the Christ.” Frank McKibben
Copyright Notice: All the images, text belongs to snydle.com and 365greetings.com. No third party text or images used in this article. Please do not attempt to copy