There are so many people who will give anything to have the very best bite of pizza every single day. Although this might be the best way to eat pizzas if you love them so much, it is very important that your health and also finances are considered. Yes, when you are able to learn how to make the many different types of pizza from home, you never have to worry about buying from the restaurant where you do not know how they went about to make your favorite pizza. There is so much that can be done to make your pizza the very best and tastier than the many other types in the market. Well, you can always make or prepare pizza from the comfort of your kitchen. This is the only way you can have the very best in every way. Below are some of the best 5 different recipes to make pizza that you can have fun with.
Recipe 1: Greek Grilled Pizza
For so many people, there is no proper way to cook a healthy pizza than by using the grill. For many, this is very healthy and simply amazing. Using a grill to cook pizza is considered the right pizza oven but this is mostly for only specific types of pizza and the Greek grilled pizza is one of them. This pizza is filled with the very best of flavors and will make your family truly happy and excited. All you need is the right recipe and also the happiness to make the best pizza and you will be on top of your game in no time.
The time used to prepare this pizza is 25 minutes; it cooks in 5 minutes which makes a total time of 30 minutes. Yes, this is as amazing as in how you can have your pizza in only 30 minutes. After you have made this Greek grilled pizza, you will have 2 tasty and delicious 8 inch pizzas.
Ingredients for Recipe
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- red pepper sauce- a few drops
- 1/2 tea spoon of minced garlic
- 2 tbps of basil (2 dried teaspoons)
- 3 sliced green onions
- 2 tomatoes- chopped
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese-shredded
- salt to taste
- 2 ounces of crumbled feta cheese
- 10 cut in half olives
- thawed pizza crust dough
- Start by blending in oil other ingredients like pepper sauce, salt, and garlic.
- After that, set aside a tbps, then include other ingredients like onions, tomatoes and basil to the blend and throw or toss.
- Now, you can cover it and leave it in room temperature for half and hour to mix together flavors.
- Preheat the grill.
- Then, partition dough into 2 balls and expand them into 8 inches circles on a surface that has flour spread.
- After that, cautiously put crusts in a pizza pan.
- After that, you can heat it for a few minutes or til they start to become brown.
- Then, you can take away crusts from the grill.
- Then, put its golden side up and rub with the set aside olive oil.
- After that, top with tomato blend, olives and cheese.
- Also, cautiously come back to the pizza pan. This is very easy if you make good use of a foil to take the pizzas.
- Then, shut the lid and keep on grilling for a few more minutes or til base has changed its color and the cheese is softened.
- You can serve now.
Preparation of Recipe
Recipe 2: Grilled Feta and Tomato Pizza
If you do not want to make the first pizza recipe, you can make this second one. Yes, making this grilled feta and tomato pizza is the best way to get your kitchen busy and also to give your family a great time during the weekends when everyone is at home. Making this pizza is very simple but very delicious. Do not forget to make use of tomatoes that are not overly ripe. Also, it will be best to allow the pizza to cook for a long time in order to get the feta melting.
The time used to prepare this pizza is 15 minutes; it cooks in 6 minutes which makes a total time of 21 minutes. Yes, this is as amazing as in how you can have your pizza in only 21 minutes. You will get small 4 pizzas.
- ready-made pizza dough (frozen)
- 6 large tomatoes that is cut into thin slices
- 1 cup of feta cheese
- 1/2 cup of chopped fresh basil
- Salt to taste
- olive oil
- a pinch of black pepper
- Make the dough soft by thawing and divide it into equal parts for as many pizzas you wish you make.
- After that, roll each ball into thin circles if you prefer thin crust.
- After that, apply olive oil and put in the pizza pan.
- Make sure you bake from one side only for a few minutes.
- Then, brush tomatoes with olive oil.
- Grill them on medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes, but make sure you do not turn them.
- Blend feta cheese with salt, basil and black pepper.
- Put your grilled tomatoes on the cooked side of the pizza crust.
- You can then top off with feta cheese blend.
- Put pizzas in the grill or pan whatever you like.
- Cook the raw dough side for about 4 minutes.
- Take away from heat and now you can serve.
Recipe 3: Grilled Pepperoni Pizza
Making grilled pepperoni pizza is very simple and very traditional. Many women and even men love to make this pizza from the comfort of their home. This is because they are very easy to make and also very delicious to eat. There is nothing as pleasurable as having your family around for lunch and having them appreciate your handiwork of a great grilled pepperoni pizza. Also, for casual parties at home or even at the office, they can be the best to consider making.
The time used to prepare this pizza is 10 minutes; it cooks in 6 minutes which makes a total time of 16 minutes. Yes, this is as amazing as in how you can have your pizza in only 16 minutes. You will get small 2 delicious 8 inch pizzas after preparing it.
Ingredients for Recipe
- 1 to 1 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella
- 1 cup of pepperoni slices
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon of oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon of basil
- 48 ounces of thawed frozen pizza crust
- Always start by blending your tomato sauce with crushed garlic, oregano, and basil.
- Put aside these crushed ingredients.
- Then, preheat grill.
- After that, partition the dough into half and roll each half into 8 inch circles on a surface with flour spread.
- Cautiously put the crusts on hot grill and heat for 1 to 2 minutes or up until they become brown or deepen color.
- Take away or get rid of the crusts from grill.
- Apply all pizza rounds with tomato sauce mixture, pepperoni, and cheese one by one.
- Cautiously go back to the grill. This is easier if you make use of a cookie sheet to take the pizzas.
- Shut the lid and keep on grilling for 2 to 4 minutes or until the bottom has browned and cheese is melted.
- Then, you can now serve.
Recipe 4: Italian Sausage Pizza
Cooking or making the Italian Sausage and Bell Pepper Pizza can be so much fun no matter your level of experience in making pizzas. This pizza is one of the best grilled pizzas all over the world and can be prepared from your kitchen at home. It is not all the time that you need to go outside to buy pizza or order pizza from outside when you can make it in your home and even involve your family in the making process.
The time used to prepare this pizza is 20 minutes; it cooks in 10 minutes which makes a total time of 30 minutes. Yes, this is as amazing as in how you can have your pizza in only 30 minutes. After you have made this Greek grilled pizza, you will have 4 tasty and delicious 8 inch pizzas.
Ingredients for Recipe
- 1 pound of sausages
- 1 seeded bell pepper (red and yellow both)
- 4 thinly sliced roma tomatoes
- 2 grated cups of cheese (mozzarella)
- Half cup of Parmesan cheese
- A few tbsp of vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 2 chopped tbps of fresh rosemary
- Start by preheating the grill.
- Separate pizza dough into 4 equivalent balls.
- Then, roll them into rounds of your preferred size.
- Bring together or blend balsamic vinegar, olive oil, rosemary and garlic.
- After that, brush your bell peppers evenly with the combination.
- Then, put bell peppers and sausages on the hot grill.
- Grill until the color of peppers starts to darken and burn and sausage is blistering and browned.
- Take them from the heat and chop the peppers and sausages into slender slices.
- Put the pizza bases on the hot grill.
- Then, leave it to become brown slightly.
- Take them from the grill top with sausage bell peppers and in the end cover with the cheeses completely.
- Drizzle a little amount of olive oil blend and go back to the grill to lower the heat.
- Bake until the cheese is melted with the closed lid.
- Now you can serve and enjoy.
Recipe 5: Grilled Spicy Sausage Pizza
There are so many different types of sausage pizzas that you can truly appreciate and have a lot to do with especially considering the grilled spicy sausage pizza. If you are one of the many people who love sausages and like to eat them with almost every time, you can do so with the grilled spicy sausage pizza. This pizza is very healthy and when made from home, you can always count on having the best and a very healthy pizza. You can always choose a sausage that is mild if you want to reduce the spicy nature of the pizza based on method of preparation.
The time used to prepare this pizza is 10 minutes; it cooks in 10 minutes which makes a total time of 20 minutes. Yes, this is as amazing as in how you can have your pizza in only 20 minutes. After you have made this grilled spicy sausage pizza, you will have 4 tasty and delicious pizzas.
Ingredients for Recipe
- bread dough- frozen
- Olive oil
- 1/2 pound of ground spicy pork sausage
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 8 ounces of Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper
- You will need to start by preparing the dough.
- Start by thawing dough and dividing it into 4 balls equally divided.
- Then, you will need to roll every ball to the thickness of your desired crust size disk.
- After that, apply some olive oil and put it on the grill.
- Cook a side for a few minutes till the color has turned golden.
- Then take away from heat and put aside.
- Now, put a sausage in a large pan and cook very well until browned.
- Take away the surplus rain excess fluid.
- Blend cheese, bell pepper, sausage, pepper, and salt in a bowl.
- Then, put a hearty spoonful on the grilled part of every pizza crust.
- Put pizzas again on the grill, and cook raw side for an extra 4-5 minutes.
- Take from grill and then serve.