Here you can find some good collection of Christian Christmas card messages and images that will help you to send Christmas cards and wishes to your religious friends. This images has created by our artists with top most quality.
Christian Christmas Card
Christian Christmas Wording Ideas
May this Christmas brings, blessings and peace to your family
Let us praise the lord. My his blessings bring happiness and prosperity to you!
Jesus is the lord and savior. May his blessings save you from all the sins
Religious Christmas Greetings
Christian Christmas Card Wording ideas
- May Santa clause bless you and your family with loads of love, luck and happiness! Merry Christmas.
- May this Christmas be the best Christmas for you and may all your wishes and dreams come true. This is my prayer to the almighty. Have a wishful Christmas and a Dreamy New Year.
- Smile, Enjoy and Pray!! Christmas is already here. Merry Christmas.
- May this Christmas bring lots of success and happiness in your life and make you feel on top of the world. Happy Christmas
- You better not shout, you better not cry… Why? Because it’s Christmas Time!! Ho Ho Ho!! Merry Christmas.
- Don’t forget to put your wish list in a sock for Santa before sleeping!! This year Santa is fulfilling wishes of each and every naughty child. Have a humorous Christmas and New Year full of laughter.
- Magic and joy spread in the air is silently saying that Christmas is here. May this Christmas be a very magical and joyful one for you! Merry Christmas.
- The snow flakes, the red caps, the Christmas carols, the bright candles say YAY, Its Christmas Time!!! Happy Christmas.
- The silent night is here, the holy night is here, the Christmas night is here!! Have a warm and cozy Christmas. Stay Blessed and Stay Joyful.
- May this year Santa brings you a gift of love and luck for you. May all your wishes come true! Wishing you a very happy Christmas.
- This Christmas, give a gift of patience, tolerance and forgiveness to yourself. Have a gentle Christmas and a loving New Year
- May the magical lights of Christmas brighten your life and May the melodious Christmas Carols fill your life you happy songs of luck. May Christmas fill your life with lots of happiness! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- There is something very special about this night. Wondering what? It is the Christmas Eve and Santa is coming all along your way to bless you with happiness and prosperity. Watch out and don’t forget to make a wish before sleeping.
- May the festivities fill your heart with warmth and love for your near and dear ones. May it radiates in your life and bless you with calmness and patience. Have a merry Christmas.
- This Christmas, I wish for a wish- may your all wishes come true and you have a bright and successful year ahead! Have a merry Christmas and Successful year ahead.
- This Christmas, I am sending peace, goodwill and happiness kept in a pouch made of love and tied with a string of luck. Have a cheerful Christmas and blissful New Year.
- As the chime of church bell fills the air with merriment and joy, I silently make a wish to God to care for you, love you and bless you. Happy Christmas to you and your family.
- No rhyming words, No rhythm and No poetry to impress, just a simple wish from my heart to yours that may your all dreams come true and may you be the happiest person on earth. Merry Christmas.
- Christmas is a time to enjoy with friends and family. Christmas is the time to cherish the past and remember the happy times. May you spend the happiest time of your life, this Christmas! Happy Christmas
- My words may be few but my feelings are true… Just wanted to say, Happy Christmas to You!